This ten question true or false round will certainly get your audience talking, Is Volkswagon's biggest selling product a sausage and can you in fact lick your own elbow? Use these questions to have some fun at your pub quiz!
1. Volkswagon's biggest selling product is in fact a sausage? True Volkswagon also make Currywurst on their Wolfsburg production line and produced 6.8 million in 2017 alone.
2. Roger Bannister was the first man to run the 5 minute mile? False, he actually ran a mile in 3.59 making him the first person in history to record a sub 4 minute time for running a mile.
3. Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty glass? True
4. Google got it's name from a mathematical term for a very large number? True It's a play on the word googol which is 10 to the power of 100 (a very large number).
5. Dogs sweat by panting? False they regulate their body temperature by panting, they actually sweat on their footpads.
6. Human beings only use 10% of their brains? False The amount of the brain that is working at any given time is task dependant, but every region of the brain is used more or less every single day.
7. Drinking coffee dehydrates you? False The amount of water in coffee offsets the diuretic effect of the caffeine.
8. North Korea is the only place on Earth that you can't buy Coke Cola? True The communist country is the only country on Earth that you can't officially buy Coke Cola products.
9. There are only 3 countries in the world that don't use the metric system of measurement? True Liberia, Myanmar and The United States are the only 3 that don't use the metric system.
10. It is impossible to lick your own elbow? True