In this round you'll be reading out a fact, your audience have to decide if they think it's true, or if it's false!
1. There are some wasps that make honey.
True (The polistine/paper wasp is one such wasp)
2. According to Scottish law, it is illegal to be drunk in charge (responsible for) of a cow.
3. Danny Jones is a member of the band McFly.
4. In the television series ‘Mork and Mindy’, Mindy was played by Erin Moran.
False, she was played by Pam Dawber. Erin Moran played Joanie in ‘Happy Days’.
5. Beth Tweddle won a Silver Medal at the 2012 London Olympic Games.
False – she won Bronze on the uneven bars
6. Alliumphobia is a fear of garlic.
7. Michael Jackson had a pet python called ‘Crusher’.
8. The distance, as the crow flies, from London to Edinburgh, is greater than the distance from London to Glasgow.
False – London to Edinburgh = 333 miles, London to Glasgow = 346 miles
9. Geri Halliwell named her daughter ‘Bluebell Madonna’.
10. As far as has ever been reported, no-one has ever seen an ostrich bury its head in the sand.