This is a relatively challenging Pub Quiz question and answer round featuring Six Questions about the Guinness Six Nations.
1. Who is the only player to have scored four tries in a single Guinness Six Nations match? Chris Ashton scored four tries against Italy in 2011.
2. Which player was on the winning side in 17 successive Guinness Six Nations games?
Mike Brown between 2014 and 2017
3. Who has scored the most tries in a Guinness Six Nations career? Brian O'Driscoll
4. How many different venues have hosted the Guinness Six Nations since it began in 2000?
Marseille became the ninth in 2018 when France played Italy
5. Who has made the most clean breaks in a Six Nations career? Brian O'Driscoll, It is of course, Mr. O'Driscoll with 67 breaks!
6. Who is the youngest captain in the history of the Six Nations? Sam Warburton, And that would be Sam Warburton at 23 years and 123 days