Just a simple general knowledge round for your pub quiz, you read out the questions, they give the answers!
1. 'How Deep is Your Love' was a UK number one single for which group in March 1996?
2. Which British monarch was known as 'Bloody Mary'?
3. In 2012, Chelsea beat which German team on penalties to win the Champions League final?
4. Which bird, a member of the crow family, is known for its jet black plumage?
Which flower is sometimes known as 'Traveller's Joy'?
5. Robert De Niro is James Conway and Ray Liotta is Henry Hill in which 1990 mobster film?
6. In Italian cooking, which 'T' is a ribbon-shaped pasta?
7. 'A Tale of Two Cities' is a book written by which author?
8. Trachoma is a contagious disease affecting which body part?
9. Which bird, a member of the crow family, is known for its jet black plumage?