Just a simple general knowledge round for your pub quiz, you read out the questions, they give the answers!
1.What does USB stand for when used to describe the connection standard used between computers and smartphones and their devices?
Universal Serial Bus
2.Who played Phileas Fogg in the 2004 film comedy version of ‘Around the World in 80 Days’?
3. Similarly, who played Phileas Fogg in the 1956 film version?
4. Name three people who have played Spiderman in live-action films.
Three of: Nicholas Hammond, Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Tom Holland
5. Which Queen song features the lyrics, “I’d sit alone and watch your light…”
Radio Ga Ga
6. What was the name of the character played by John Travolta in the film ‘Pulp Fiction’?
7. In which century was the first ‘Grand National’ horse race?
19th century (1839)
8. In which children’s book did a spider called Charlotte and a pig called Wilbur appear?
Charlotte’s Web – E.B. White
9. In which English seaside town was ‘Fawlty Towers’ set?
10. Which british actor is an anagram of ‘Gnome Pigs’